Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Clarky
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: ravth3gav
Your Roleplay Name: Biggs Pacino
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:713839762

Why were you punished?: 1.1 , 1.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I don't understand how I can be seen as disrespectful for saying something in character. the player ran over my friend so I started to trash talk him. The trash talking came to talking trash about his drip and his watch , which is when I said I had his dead nans watch on. I understand how this could be seen as disrespectful but given the context of the situation and what was being said prior I see it as mild disrespect. he then proceeded to pull guns on us so we got into a shootout which is probably why he's so mad to report me in the first place. I don't think its fair I should be banned for a month for something that happens across the server all the time.

Reaction score
This ban was mainly imposed due to your behavior in the admin sit when you said you wanted to apologize, you instead told him to get a grip. I was simply going to leave it as a warning at most and your attitude towards the situation was bad enough. Also you have broken 2.8 by creating sexual remarks to the same guy, which has been added to the ban.

Reaction score
i told him too get a grip because he was being salty and still mad about it after the situation had been resolved

Reaction score
and my attitude towards the situation was that i was trying to understand the rules hence the questions about wether its allowed to say hes got dead friends

Reaction score
You’re taking what I told you completely out of context. I simply requested that you don’t use such language towards another player out of due respect, no server warning, nothing as you intended for this to be IC. You both don’t know each other and bringing up someone who potentially has a dead relative is something they should not have to put up with in a space where they should feel more safe, it’s more of the fact that you argued against this in the admin situation and having such a toxic environment is something we do not want to go back to as this has caused players to genuinely become upset on another level. You argued that it’s just a video game, yes and no, you don’t need to go step out of line over your friend accidentally being ragdolled because he stood in the middle of a road but like mentioned it was intended for IC, the ban is mainly based on your response to this ordeal. You should’ve realised after our chat before I brought the person who reported you to the admin sit so you could apologise that yes he is going to be upset, but at least have a bit of decency to rebuild that bridge and leave each other on even terms by ending it with an apology and you wouldn’t have even received a ban nor a warning but you insisted on telling him to get a grip instead so you took nothing of what I said to you serious hence the ban being placed.

Reaction score
I did take it seriously that's why I was asking questions too you so that you could help me understand the rule entirely. the reason I said get a grip is cos i initially apologised to which he gave me more toxic remarks and making it look like I'm a problem. there was no disrespect towards you during the admin sit. my questions were out of curiosity and shouldn't be seen as disrespectful. I understand your reason for being upset with me however it shouldn't result in a 1 month ban. would you like me to make an apology instead?

Reaction score
and when you tell me to rebuild the bridge between the player i completey understand that but im playing the game ic all the time so even after he ran over my friend he tried to kill me which is why i was less respectful.

also i want to mention that i never heard that muhammed was hurt by my words until the admin sit and even then he didnt tell me himself. he could have maby said look man it makes me uncomfortable when u do that. he could have said that in LOOC

Reaction score
I did take it seriously that's why I was asking questions too you so that you could help me understand the rule entirely. the reason I said get a grip is cos i initially apologised to which he gave me more toxic remarks and making it look like I'm a problem. there was no disrespect towards you during the admin sit. my questions were out of curiosity and shouldn't be seen as disrespectful. I understand your reason for being upset with me however it shouldn't result in a 1 month ban. would you like me to make an apology instead?
I am happy to lift your ban with your acknowledgment of your wrongdoings, I understand your prospective just as much as theirs. This will remain on your record unless you wish to still proceed with the dispute?

Reaction score
if your willing to lift my ban then i will apologise to muhammed berry personally and also to you for having to put you in this mess

Status
Not open for further replies.