Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Bred_
Your Roleplay Name: Jasmine Beeby
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:495819925

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Constantly proppushing vehicles, killing several people.

Why should this appeal be considered?: im a new player and i found a glitch then i accidently got the physics gun and grabbed a prop and it glitched out a car killing sevral people i have played the server for less then 2 hours upon finding this. fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Additional Information: i think i should get unbanned because im a new player and i didnt know prop pushing even existed.
the admins should just fix prop pushing so this dosent happen again.

im really sorry it was an accident i would be happy if i got unbanned considering it was an accident and i didnt know what i was doing or if i cant get an unban i would be ok with a ban for 1 week its a bit harsh giving a new player a 1 month ban when they didnt even mean to do it ty :))))/

Reaction score

You are required to provide evidence for your disputes. Demos are the best form as PerpHeads uses a Automatic demo recording system.

You can find a guide here: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos---how-to-guide

You have 24 hours to provide this. If you require additional time, you can request this.

This also appears to be more apologetic than disagreeing the ban is valid. Which one is it, apology or dispute?

Reaction score

After reviewing the situation, I am quite dumbfounded to see you claim this as an accident or a bug. As per 1 of 4 reports that have been created against you, as you will see from the video it is clearly intentional and done with malicious intent. I also have uncovered that you did this at slums gas station in which you used the same method in order to kill another player.

If you're unhappy with the ban length, you can make an apology instead after serving some time and the staff member can consider that on their own accord.

Reviewed with @A1L @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.