Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Sky
Your Roleplay Name: Magree Teller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57791259

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - Disconnected from the server less than 10 minutes after stealing a car, while the car's owner was within meters of them, about to kill them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I got mugged by Collier + Erwin at forest. Then I went to storage, stole Collier's car, went to look for them to KOS. I kept searching while in his car, then left it to get my car out from the RC. I continued searching, then I stopped at Regals to look for them and I got timed out cause my wifi disconnected. I reconnected back and joined the server and found that I was banned.

Additional Information: The clip shows part of my search as well as the part where I timed out. You can see the people in regals frozen.

Reaction score
stqsqUn.png

Sky

Reaction score
I was timed out for 3000+ seconds, trying to fix it and I couldn't then. I just left it to wait for wifi to turn back on. I did not intend to leave as I was searching for you

Reaction score
I was timed out for 3000+ seconds, trying to fix it and I couldn't then. I just left it to wait for wifi to turn back on. I did not intend to leave as I was searching for you
You were timed out for almost an hour? Really weird, considering gmod auto disconnects you after about 5-10 minutes.

Sky

Reaction score
You were timed out for almost an hour? Really weird, considering gmod auto disconnects you after about 5-10 minutes.
No I disconnected but I have it set to 3000+ seconds so I can try to fix it before it kicks me out of the server. Again it was around 8 minutes since I stole his car and I just gave up after I saw the timeout

Last edited:
Reaction score
It’s true I get timeout for 3000 seconds also I have to relog game

Reaction score

I have messaged Collier regarding what you have alleged and will get back to you on this. I aim to deal with this within 48 hours although you are already unbanned so if this were to be accepted the ban would simply be deleted from your record.

Reaction score
even if you manage to fix your network problem this will still stay until u restart gmod

Status
Not open for further replies.