Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: weejameso
Your Roleplay Name: Jimmy Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118692161

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for throwing a molotov inside a new players property who was apparently already dead?

Why should this appeal be considered?: is this a joke? there were 2-3 people inside this property wallbanging us as me and my friend joe raided it, the player/players were not dead and were very much alive putting shotgun shots through the walls, i think throwing a molotov at this property and which might i add it was not inside it was on the door, i think this is a very reasonable reaction to multiple shots coming from inside hitting me and my friend more than once, the gas cans might have been a big excessive sure but this was warrented.

Reaction score
The ban message makes it sound as if we successfuly raided the property, then went inside and threw a molotov inside the property onto the guy we already killed, when this is not the case, the guys were successfuly defending the raid if anything and the molotov on the door was my effort to try and hurt them without getting my ass blasted by them from inside

Reaction score
Any Staff Member can feel free to close this due to the fact “weejameso” is disputing a completely different incident that he never got punished for.

Reaction score

Wrong incident
CmHYpeN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.