Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Forums Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: spindelpojken
Your Roleplay Name: Dean Sheackel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:808225394

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - Shot another player shortly after coming off Medic, despite there being no evidence of them interacting whatsoever in that time

Why should this appeal be considered?: The guy i killed punched me and assoulted me, the cops did not take action in this case. So i shot the man in the head-Later on i got banned for it. This is hourendes! I should no get banned for something like that he assoulted me! he punched me, i walked up to him shoot him. I revenget it with my own matter!.

Additional Information: I want to speak with the admin who banned me!

I've unbanned you, but the timing seems incredibly unlikely given that you were only out of your car for 3 minutes, and the other player had logs of doing other shit for a lot of those 3 minutes. Please accept the demo request when you load in

I have just watched your demo, you were punched at most 2 times, never falling below 96 HP, why did you believe it was necessary to execute the player over this?

EDIT: You were punched a single time for 1HP worth of damage, I will be reinstating the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back