Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: DemonZ69420
Your Roleplay Name: Cameron Bleed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:528275255

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Metagaming.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have no idea why im banned, today i was playing with a new player i met couple days ago and i was with him at shipping co, started learning how to do meth, then i was changing my resolution but my game turned off (idk why) and i hopped on again, but i was banned for metagaming, no idea why. Never metagamed

Reaction score

Upload the demofile below, you have 24hrs
perpheads_demo_2022-10-2 13-24-33.dem

Reaction score
i dont have shits like demo, as im using a cloud gaming service to play gmod, all i can post is singular clips of gameplay that i might have recorded. tell me when u want the vid from and ill search

Reaction score

1.6 Co-operation and Evasion​

Players must cooperate and follow any instructions or requests given to them by staff members, in relation to in-character and community-related situations.

If a staff member requests information about an incident, users must respond honestly and without omission. PERPHeads uses an automatic demo recording feature which is not to be disabled or tampered with at any time; recordings will be available in garry's mod/demos. If a staff member requests a demo file, and that demo file was recorded within the last 21 days, you are obligated to upload it (i.e. users may safely delete demos which are older than 21 days). It is the user's responsibility to ensure that there is enough disk space on the drive that Garry's Mod is installed on to ensure that demos record. Staff members must give user’s a minimum of 24 hours to allow the user to find the specific evidence needed for the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.