Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: KarateHanneGaming27
Your Roleplay Name: Anthony Marshall
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:696844780

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for supposedly ban evading but i was playing on this server because my older brother who was banned for cheating on the server recommended me the server, i am now permabanned because i am in the same family as a guy who was cheating, i dont see how that's fair.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i feel it's unfair to punish me for someone else's actions. I don't see how it's fair and i don't even know in what ways my account is tied to his Account. I would like to know what would make this fair at all. And i have only played on this server for 21 hours and i have barely learnt how to play the game..

Reaction score
Just a few questions as I am certain you are not his brother.

Why is your steam account only 7 months old, And not used for anything else?

Are you playing on the same PC as your brother?

Why do you not have any activity on your account?

Why would your brother reccommend this game after so long?

How do you already know all these game mechanics without playing the game longer then 21 hours?

How do you know how long exactly your brother has left before he can appeal, aswell as refering to your brother as 'I' continuesly

Reaction score
Just a few questions as I am certain you are not his brother.

Why is your steam account only 7 months old, And not used for anything else?

Are you playing on the same PC as your brother?

Why do you not have any activity on your account?

Why would your brother reccommend this game after so long?

How do you already know all these game mechanics without playing the game longer then 21 hours?

How do you know how long exactly your brother has left before he can appeal, aswell as refering to your brother as 'I' continuesly
Yes he went to what we in denmark call "Efterskole" so he gave me his pc meanwhile he was away, that is why the account is new aswell other than that i use a ps4 and laptop. By your account im guessing you mean the "KarateHanneGaming27"? if so i dont understand. He recommended it to me because he said he would appeal and most likely be unbanned in 2 months and i could get a good headstart, that's also why i know when he can appeal. I know some game mechanics because we used to play in the same room and i would watch him play sometimes, so i know a bit about the game and i was using "I" because i was trying the simulate the situation where i was him and he was ban evading :) hope i answered you're questions