Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: oremar
Your Roleplay Name: Tano Oremar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5175176

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: for shit

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dave banned me for killing the man who insulted me, saying we have no right to do anything because of insulting people.I'll do as you say and fuck that mom first, then I'll fuck you. Okay dont dont be mad at me now. Its for you i like the justice and thank you very much now.

Additional Information: nothing

Reaction score
You were banned for "2.5 - User killed another player because they supposedly insulted him."

Have you read the part of rule 2.5 where it says: "Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions."?

Reaction score
You were banned for "2.5 - User killed another player because they supposedly insulted him."

Have you read the part of rule 2.5 where it says: "Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions."?
dude i was tying a man's hands and robbed him then this guy i robbed started insulting me and i killed him then they banned me

Reaction score
hey i didn't kill for no reason i killed the guy i robbed then he could threaten me

Reaction score

I took the man hostage. I got banned for killing the person I took hostage its like a joke bro its unbelievable

Reaction score
You're disputing this. That means you have to provide some type of evidence like a video or demo.

Reaction score
You're disputing this. That means you have to provide some type of evidence like a video or demo.
let me tell you the story while looting a house I tied the hands of the owner of the house and robbed him he started insulting me then I killed him is there anything wrong with that? i will send u demo now

Reaction score
The person I robbed is both swearing and I'm getting banned, what kind of justice is this?

Reaction score
The person I robbed is both swearing and I'm getting banned, what kind of justice is this?
Probably because killing someone for swearing is against the rules whereas swearing isn't against the rules.

Reaction score
Probably because killing someone for swearing is against the rules whereas swearing isn't against the rules.
If that's the case, why does it kill me immediately when I curse someone?

Reaction score

You cant execute someone over an insult OR because they wont send you all their money from their bank account. That is also against the rules. I'd suggest you drop your attitude and stop insulting staff and other players because you're upset that you got banned.

Reviewed with @KeiwaM @Wescott

Status
Not open for further replies.