Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: moriakhazad
Your Roleplay Name: Alborosie Marley
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:650261737

Why were you punished?: I literally punished for nothing an admin banned me randomly ı wasn't hacking and when ı ask him to show which demo he banned me for he didn't show it

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I am not guilty I was literally having fun in this server and my friends made me to make this appeal ı really want to play again and what can ı say really it is really weird ı can give my friends name they were asking for ban dispute to a admin really and ı don't know really what ı can say after all this ı hope you guys can understand me

Additional Information: this is not a apology it is a dispute but ı don't have any clip but ı can show the messages with admin

Reaction score
Hello Billie, we did not understand what type of proof was asked from us when we was filling the form. We just need clear proof that he has cheated which was not provided to us when he was banned and in addition there is no reason to apologize as he has not cheated, he is very happy to accept the ban if there is clear proof of him cheating. The moderator could have meant to ban someone else and might have banned him by accident.

Reaction score
Hello Billie, we did not understand what type of proof was asked from us when we was filling the form. We just need clear proof that he has cheated which was not provided to us when he was banned and in addition there is no reason to apologize as he has not cheated, he is very happy to accept the ban if there is clear proof of him cheating. The moderator could have meant to ban someone else and might have banned him by accident.
Evidence by staff usually isn't needed for cases like these.
However, the proof needed here is your POV of the game before you were banned. Your DEMO is a good starting point as it should still be in your files.
You can extract this here:
And upload it onto a google drive or anything similar following the guidelines.

Staff usually don't accidentally ban people, and if it were a mistake, you would've gotten an unban.

Reaction score
This is the demo, please let us know if you need any further proof or require any information.

Reaction score
Any reason you waited so long to dispute?

Reaction score
I couldn't convince him, he thought that he couldn't convince the moderators of him not cheating after getting banned of "cheating".

Reaction score
Any reason you waited so long to dispute?
yes it is true he is my friend they tried to convince me but ı was thinking how ı can even proof myself because ı don't even know which clip that ı got banned for and ı wasn't hacking ı got tons of clips that we were playing together maybe ı can upload every clip that ı got from my gameplay so I am trying to say ı didn't belivie ı can proof myself because when ı texted you I said I wasn't hacking but you said ''you were'' so what can ı say

Reaction score
yes it is true he is my friend they tried to convince me but ı was thinking how ı can even proof myself because ı don't even know which clip that ı got banned for and ı wasn't hacking ı got tons of clips that we were playing together maybe ı can upload every clip that ı got from my gameplay so I am trying to say ı didn't belivie ı can proof myself because when ı texted you I said I wasn't hacking but you said ''you were'' so what can ı say
Were you aware your friend was cheating?

Reaction score
I only played gmod with him ı don't know him we met him in a turkish gmod community he got banned at the same time ı didn't know he was hacking he said ı wasn't hacking like you

A1L

Reaction score
Provide demo - perpheads_demo_2024-2-13 18-40-28

Please do so within an appropriate timeframe. You can view how to get your demo here, then you can upload it here or another file sharing website

Reaction score
Provide demo - perpheads_demo_2024-2-13 18-40-28

Please do so within an appropriate timeframe. You can view how to get your demo here, then you can upload it here or another file sharing website
ı uploaded sorry for the delay

A1L

Reaction score

-ish

Your ban reason has been changed to Metagaming and Failure to report a rule breaker. You may wait a bit longer and submit another appeal later down the line for a chance for your length to be lowered more, however don’t expect it to be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.