Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: ALOO89
Your Roleplay Name: Leonard Bushross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169228602

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - Lingered near a shootout in the direct line of fire waiting to counter-raid. Longer ban due to just coming off a ban for a similar rule break.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i told the cop that we are getting raided and i have gun on me and he said " https://prnt.sc/slB-E-YJ-5sX"

not really sure with "standing direct line of fire" while the shootout was in side projex and i was at gas and the time they pushed i run behind the wall and got my gun out

i told you on the report that we are geting raided and i got call on org chat you can check "logs"

Additional Information: im not sure why did you say "counter-raid" while we where geting raided and i told you check logs

hope you change it to "kill the raiders"

also

my last ban was for stealing car while being warrant not even similar to this reason that you post just the rule

the reason that you type on the ban make it worst that what it is im not sure why you doing that

if that will count as break of rule then everyone who counter/flank any raid he must break 3.4 by scouting the place for any cops etc and that mean they are entering the shootout places

Last edited:
Reaction score

In the evidence provided you put yourself too close to the area of an ongoing shootout. You positioned yourself right next to an officer actively engaging with the unresolved situation peaking in to get a good view of it. Your positioning puts you at risk of being hit by accidental or intentional crossfire and you should have cleared out from the area fully to avoid this.

Reviewed with @Aquaa