Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Simpatik
Your Roleplay Name: Leo Parks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:428486309

Why were you punished?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I got banned with no warning and no questions while i was on the server and when i did get banned i Msged the punisher Efan and a other staff member A1L.
Efan took a bit to respond so i was mostly speaking to A1L in wich he claimed i cheated without a doubt.
When i asked to get some information like was i flagged or investigated anything and i got denied.
I still dont know what im being accused of.
The Evidence i have given is why i believe i got banned since after i sent it Efan replied "Reviewed your demo, are you sure you want to deny cheating still?".
Before all of this Efan gave me a ultimatum that if he investigated the case and believed i was still cheating at the end of it he would make sure that i would stay banned.
I took it with some thought since what A1L said, but i had nothing to hide so i rolled with it.
Im still pretty confused since i got not opportunity to explain myself since i didnt know why i got banned.
I just belive the reason is in that clip that i provided.

PS: I only had 1 mag in that clip so you can see i try to sorta shoot a cop but i look like im tracking him since at the time i didnt notice
If more evidence is needed i will provide the demo so you could hear the audio or even let commands be ran on my pc

Last edited:
Back