Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: ravth3gav
Your Roleplay Name: Tony Chopper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:713839762

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 , 2.4 , 5.1

Why should this appeal be considered?: Although I am now understanding of how I failed to follow rule 5.1 , I don't understand why I am also being banned for 2.4 and 1.4? I had a look at the rules and I don't understand how I could have broken 1.4 (Any attempts made by players to cause problems within any community platform will not be tolerated.) I also don't understand when I broke 2.4 ( Exchanging In-Game Items funds for Real Funds) . I have never bought any items for real money? I think this may be a misunderstanding as I haven't broken these rules.

Additional Information: I was also not even informed that I was gone be banned during my F6 for 5.1 as i gave the items back and was still banned?

Reaction score
Hello, I have changed the rules to 2.5 and 1.6 which is should have been but I was dealing with a lot of reports and I had them mixed together, but I edited the ban, sorry my bad.

Reaction score
i also never used excessive negativity towards the player. i spoke in a calm tone even while i was raiding!

Reaction score
Please provide evidence of the situation occurring to prove that you did in fact not break the aforementioned rules.

i also never used excessive negativity towards the player. i spoke in a calm tone even while i was raiding!
This isn't what excessive negativity means.

Reaction score
you can ask ellie about the 1.6 and then ask rain.exe if i was ever excessively negative. i took a look at the rules for 2.5 and have not broken anything of the sort. only thing i did was mug him in bad area which i und3erstand

Reaction score

After reviewing all the provided evidence, we have reached the conclusion that your actions were not in accordance with the rules.

At the beginning of the raid, you gunpointed the player to surrender, followed by instructing them to enter the house by saying "Come in here, get inside the house." Subsequently, you ziptied and mugged them after taking them out of public view. This constitutes a clear breach of rule 5.1.

5.1 Mugging

Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging.

For the duration in which the Bazaar Shop doors are removed, mugging will be temporarily disallowed in the back rooms.

Whilst participating in a Mugging all players are expected to adhere to rule 2.5, this means that causing any unnecessary and unreasonable harm or damage to a player or their possessions is prohibited.

Items such as: Barricades, Furniture, crafting materials, planter boxes and rare/seasonal items are not to be dropped during a mugging.

In the report, you stated that you didn't force them into the house and that they walked in themselves. However, you gave them an order while holding a weapon in your hand, right after killing his friend and raiding the property. It wouldn't be a good idea to not listen to instructions made by you. While you are correct in stating that you didn't threaten them at gunpoint, you failed to mention that you had a weapon in your hand (showing force) and instructed them to go inside the house. Because of this, we consider that 1.6 is valid, as you omitted crucial details.

1.6 Co-operation and Evasion​

Players must cooperate and follow any instructions or requests given to them by staff members, in relation to in-character and community-related situations.

If a staff member requests information about an incident, users must respond honestly and without omission. PERPHeads uses an automatic demo recording feature which is not to be disabled or tampered with at any time; recordings will be available in garry's mod/demos. If a staff member requests a demo file, and that demo file was recorded within the last 21 days, you are obligated to upload it (i.e. users may safely delete demos which are older than 21 days). It is the user's responsibility to ensure that there is enough disk space on the drive that Garry's Mod is installed on to ensure that demos record. Staff members must give user’s a minimum of 24 hours to allow the user to find the specific evidence needed for the situation.

Reviewed with @flugs, @sidd and @Haris

Status
Not open for further replies.