Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: 24k3
Your Roleplay Name: Jaxson Wood
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:597226409

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.6, 4.6 - User as an SS killed bank robbers instead of value his and the mayors life which ended up with all of them dying

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because, basically what happened was I was afk gone to the toilet and I was told that the other SS, driving around, went to road crew and the car got glitched and killed all of us except for the mayor. When we respawned I went out of CH and another SS that respawned, got crippled after jumping off the bridge thingy. We had no idea of a bank robbery as we were dead and neither were there shots. Froe (crippled SS) said to go to hospital to fix his legs. And that’s where we got instantly shot at. I shot at them and ran around because I thought that maybe the mayor we slave because I couldn’t see much as it was dark and nor could I see life alerts so I didn’t immidietally realise that he died. The officer gped one of them and for some reason did not cuff them, and he picked up a gun even and killed me for no reason?????? And the reason why I didn’t run away was because I thought I could revive the mayor and the other SS members.

Reaction score

After further investigation and watching two demos, it was clear that the result that ended up in the SS and the Mayor's death was not his but another player's actions. The only evidence in the report was from the reporter and looked intentional when it wasn't. Your and your friend's bans have been removed, apologies for the misunderstanding and inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.