Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: ****** or kimmy021174
Your Roleplay Name: Arthur epikante
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:421250971

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: for shooting a police officer over a small charge

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was being nice to the staff by saying sir and then i got an extra day ban just for being polite to the staff i didn't know it was a female staff member and my apologize for that.But there was something else the staff member notified in the ban report that i needed to be nodified 20 times to respond to the report but i was dead (black screen) so i could not respond to the report.

Reaction score

As mentioned by @Goonsberg reports are accessible when black screened and you still receive the notification pop-up and sound while black screened.

The staff member who issued the ban, @Ellie has advised that they did not add the extra day for the misgendering to the ban length and this is also not mentioned in the ban reasoning. Whilst you may have construed it to be nice, they did apparently ask you to stop calling them "sir" on multiple occasions.

In light of the above could you provide more detail on what it is you are actually disputing? Are you disputing the 3.4 reasoning, the 1.4 reasoning or the length?

Status
Not open for further replies.