Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: onestepahead10
Your Roleplay Name: sherily shoutherland
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433153854

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User broke out a stranger in handcuffs in front of an armed TFU for no reason, and then ran away under gunpoint.

Why should this appeal be considered?: this thing happend 1 or 2 days ago and i even asked a staff admin if i was alowed to do that then he said no and i did not know that and i apology and he said it was okay ithink thats all i remember and i apolegised and said i wont do it again and i did not know that but you did not even tell me i wqas getting banned and my friends will not know what happend. and no i think i should not have been banned because this incident happend 2 days ago and there were admins on but noone made a report about it to the admins cus the admins did not ask me anything.

You are incredibly lucky you got 2 days after the lengthy conversation I had with you about how to deal with Police attention when I banned you for something similar previously. Whether or not the situation was dealt with immediately was irrelevant. You broke the same rules you were banned for recently, and everything that lead up to your ban warranted it.

If you make another thread about how you should not have been banned, I will extend your ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back