Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: punkped
Your Roleplay Name: bortus biligms
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580878293

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.11, 3.20 - The user prop pushed a vehicle in the RC station, making it fly into the air. They then left with a report open on them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all i prop pushed my FRIEND not a random person because the road crew sat there and didn't help me try to get him out(i have a clip] so i prop pushed him to get him unstuck but i accidentally increased my dpi and it flicked him into the roof i didn't mean to and I'm sorry but i had to because the road crew worker was just standing there

Reaction score

Please provide evidence of the situation, either in the form of a clip or a demo file, otherwise this dispute will be denied.

Reaction score
im not sure if the clpi sned becasue i use stealseries to clip i just switched to medal but i would be happy to send the clip through discord

Reaction score

If the Roadcrew Worker was not providing assistance to your friend, you should have requested for staff assistance via F6 instead of taking matters into your own hands and prop-pushing the vehicle, violating Rule 3.11 in the process which clearly states:
Props may not be used to move players, other props, and/or vehicles