Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Dedos
Your Roleplay Name: Cedric Fallen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42875494

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was not provided with evidence of the crime. I was panicking and during the shootout I started to return fire in the direction from which they were shooting at me. I'm sorry if any bystanders were hurt. Bullets flew from every direction, and it was hard to distinguish armed men from poor civilians.

Reaction score
Having a hard time thinking you killed 7 people by mistake in a panic.

In a dispute you have to back up your claims with evidence by providing a video or demo of the situation.

Reaction score
I'd like to see the evidence against me. Where can I find my demo? I can't find it anywhere in my saves.

Reaction score
We have logs showing that you killed and finished people off, one if them were a staffmember lol.

Reaction score
f1MRdsk.png

8rKBfAO.png

dZhIEPW.png

ceUj052.png

Additionally, in the logs it is shown that through multiple seconds of firing your AK, you hit several people not only intentionally, but as collateral damage with no regard for who was actually involved in whatever shootout you saw fit to join. You had no stakes in the shootout, you arrived in your Ford Transit and could have left the same direction.
The story you tried to spin did not line up with anything the logs were telling me.

You needed a specific angle to shoot SNUSMUS due to her position in the corner of her bazaar shop, one that you obtained by shooting a visibly and literally unarmed player Finn. Logs show SNUSMUS crafting refined metal in the same second she dies, so she was no threat to you and you had no reason to kill her, or Finn.

(1)Big Smoke armed himself after being shot at for no reason, and was unarmed when being shot at.

You told me you "got trapped in the shootout", and that you shot whoever was a threat to you.
Your logic here is flawed considering the path you chose to take. Why fight through the shootout to get to the crosswalk like you said you were doing? If you wanted to protect your life, you'd go back the same way you came.

A POV from another player shows your friend Jarema ( [CЯ]jera97 ) shooting two unrelated unarmed players. Considering your association with him, Abandon The Spoiler, your friends and your actions in Bazaar, it is quite clear that your actions were fueled by nothing but malicious intent, hence the ban.

In the minutes leading up to being shot: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/JYN3RsMk70gYy/S0jgg9j7xkv7?theater=true
Being shot whilst visibly unarmed & uninvolved: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/JYKVCYyvOkNLe/JmZajQaOaTxE?theater=true

I am not permitted to handle or provide a decision on this dispute, but you have my reason & "proof" for your punishment alongside your friends' punishments.
I will leave this for Senior Moderation/Administration to handle.

Reaction score

Based in the evidence against you, the ban is completely valid and you should read the rules if you ever want to play on the server again.

Reviewed with @MiniRaze @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.