Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: N3R0
Your Roleplay Name: Nero_Clayde
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:422702595

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: FearRP/Running away because a police officer is shooting at me

Why should this appeal be considered?: I completely understand running away from police is completely my fault, although I don't understand why did he have to open fire on me! It's out of control, I wasn't armed, I didn't pose no threat. So I don't understand why was I killed, surely there are less lethal options, speaking in real life, I never seen a officer kill a person, because they were running away from them, on foot or in a vehicle, it could have been handled better. In matter of fact what he done was wrong. He disabled my vehicle that's understandable, but no matter where I would run, he would have caught me anyways, what's the fun of roleplaying and trying to run away from a officer on foot, if he just going to shoot you. That isn't roleplay, thats just like pay to win. so why did he resolve to shooting me, I was already out of my vehicle, I had no weapon. but instead I guess it was easier to just shoot me. I don't think what he done was even roleplayable, I thought I will apologise and be a bigger man, but no it isn't fair. I shouldn't have been banned, and I would like an addictional staff member to speak about the sitaution. because there was no need to shot me. I wasn't a threat toward the officer, If anything I feared him more than he feared me! I do not feel like it was my fault completely, especially that he got ran over, yes he was at a zebra crossing, but that doesn't give him the right to do that! but although before I could even notice him, it was too late for me to stop. He didn't check before crossing and I couldn't have stopped. In my opinion, he shouldn't have tried arresting me and ticketing me. I mean I could have driven off while he was on the ground but I didn't, because it was by accident, and I tried explaining it to him, although he didn't want to hear it, instead he rather scream at me to stop, when he should have just left the sitation to what it was! but I insisted to make sure he's okey, but as soon as he got up, he tried ticketing me, like he didn't just get hit by a car. Which kind of already killed the roleplay in my opinion. I feel like, it could have been easily avoided, and If I fearedRP so did he, who crosses a road without checking? I wasn't even speeding, he accused me of speeding, but in the video, I was going 35mph. So am I to blame that the vehicle couldn't stop in time? All he said was get out the car! before he started shooting me. I would understand if you were pointing the gun in my face, but once you started shooting me, of course I am going to run away from you. You shot an unarmed man, because you decided to run in front of me, when I was already near the crosswalk. It's impossible to please you guys! I been doing a lot better, I have been improving! But this, this is unjustified! I do not deserve to get punished because you are having a bad day! Might I add, at no point did he say get out of the car or "I will shoot you" he just opened fire at me. He didn't have his weapon out until I drove past him. I just think at no point did he have the right to shoot to kill me, because at no point did I threatening him, and don't say because I hit him with my vehicle. because he done that to himself, so if I fearedRP so did he, because he didn't value his life!

Additional Information: I am just upset that there are no rules to enforce this behaviour, hell I would be joining PD too, if that gave me the right to shoot anyone who tries running away. ARMED or unarmed! Please I would like Exnam and one other staff member to look into this appeal. Thank you.

Reaction score
Might I add, the crossfire was insane, for someone who is swat, I wouldn't expect it from him, hell there was even an officer, which he could have shot! It was also funny, how he kept telling me to stop, and the moment I did, he shot at me! :D

Reaction score
I completely understand running away from police is completely my fault, although I don't understand why did he have to open fire on me! It's out of control, I wasn't armed, I didn't pose no threat. So I don't understand why was I killed,
You completely ignored gunpoint after running over an officer and attempting to avoid receiving a ticket for the incident.
You turned a ticket and a vehicle impound into a jail sentence.

I wasn't armed, I didn't pose no threat.
Your vehicle is a deadly weapon, and was thus disabled for the hit & run.

I don't understand why was I killed,
You broke 3.4. One of the rules you are banned for the most.
The whole purpose of 3.4 is to value your life. You aren't valuing it when a gun is pointed straight at your face and you are given orders to stop the vehicle, exit it and surrender. You chose to run away whilst under direct gunpoint and was promptly shot for it. The PD's guns aren't for show.

In matter of fact what he done was wrong.
Take it to an IA and staff complaint.

but no matter where I would run, he would have caught me anyways,
So why run?

what's the fun of roleplaying and trying to run away from a officer on foot, if he just going to shoot you.
That's 3.4 for you. You ignored a gun pointed in your face and got your face blown off for it. Going too fast in a 25 zone (as you admitted yourself) and hitting a pedestrian is the definition of reckless and unsafe driving. At a stretch if you surrendered, you could have received a 9.2 charge, but there's no point in doing so when you stopped, so I was simply giving you a ticket.
There is no roleplay in ignoring gunpoint. Where's the fear?

I do not feel like it was my fault completely,
This is where you are wrong. You chose to pick an unsafe speed, you failed to pay attention to the zebra crossing, and you failed to adjust your speed accordingly for said zebra crossing. You are 100% in charge of the vehicle you operate, and going too fast to stop for pedestrians is, and always will be, reckless driving.

He didn't check before crossing
This is not my responsibility in a low-speed area.

I mean I could have driven off while he was on the ground but I didn't,
This was the only positive thing you've done here. And your reward was my leniency until you chose to run away. Ergo, a ticket instead of jail sentence.

I was going 35mph
You admit to breaking the speed limit in your own dispute.

So am I to blame that the vehicle couldn't stop in time?
With what you just admitted to, yes.

All he said was get out the car! before he started shooting me. I would understand if you were pointing the gun in my face, but once you started shooting me, of course I am going to run away from you.
You committed 9.2 and tried escaping, of course your car will be disabled.

I just think at no point did he have the right to shoot to kill me, because at no point did I threatening him, and don't say because I hit him with my vehicle.
You didn't threaten me at any point? You ran me over, placing my life at a considerable risk. I have no idea what your future intentions are after you decide to not surrender when ordered to at stand-still, point-blank gunpoint. You start running away after running over an officer, of course I'm going to shoot you.

hell I would be joining PD too, if that gave me the right to shoot anyone who tries running away. ARMED or unarmed!
You are misreading this situation. Going into the PD with this mindset will just get you demoted.

Please I would like Exnam and one other staff member to look into this appeal.
I am not allowed to provide a verdict on this appeal, regardless of your request. At minimum two/three other staff members will review this. Think of this like an Action Request where I am only allowed to provide my story, and someone else handles it.

You have also failed to provide any evidence.
After re-reading, it has come to my attention that the evidence was attached next to "Dispute". Apologies.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I made an IA report, because your actions are not justified, I don't care if your a staff member or not! I didn't use the vehicle to harm you, or threathen you. You know that as well, as I do! So please don't pretend like I used the vehicle to kill you. I drove past you slowly because I didn't want to hit you again, you got your weapon out, once I was already passing you. but once I was out of the vehicle, you had no right to continue shooting me with a lethal weapon, not only that you could have killed on of the officers, whom was in front of me, you also shouldn't have used a lethal against me, especially since I was unarmed! I WAS UNARMED! I even stopped at one point, and you shot me again? So yes I started running again, cause I WAS SCARED OF YOU! I been a cop before maybe not on PERP, But you are a whole swat, you should know better not to fire at someone when there's other people right in front of the crossfire! but not only did you ruin the roleplay, for me, you could have ruined someone elses too! But explain to me why did you proceeded to shoot me even after I got out of the vehicle?
Because unless I had a weapon, or intended to harm you. You should have used a non-lethal AKA A TAZER. It doesn't give you the right to shoot me because I hit you, and if I was in the wrong. Why would I have stayed there to make sure you are alright! only once you got up. I proceeded to drive away, because It wasn't right for you to even ticket me. It's funny cause this won't effect you, but this will effect me. AKA at what point before you shot the fuck outta did you have a gun in my face? you only took it out, once I was already driving away. Secondly if you followed your policies, you wouldn't have shot me, but instead of carrying on roleplaying and issueing a warrent or a bolo out for my arrest, you fully brutally shoot the hell out of me! If the roles were reversed, and I was in your shoes. I probably be fired and banned for what you did! Oh and if you want to talk about Breaking rules, you didn't value your life, crossing the road without checking.

Last edited:
Reaction score

From the evidence you have provided, we agree that the punishment is valid for the rules you have broken.

You decided to speed down the main street going well above the speed limit running over an officer, if you were to follow that speed limit you would've had a good chance of braking in time. After running over the officer you attempted to drive off using your vehicle to push him aside still utilizing it and at that point, it would've been injuring @Exnem which made him shoot to disable your vehicle.

Screenshot_3570.png

Screenshot_3571.png
If you decided to stop and cooperate with the officer you would've received a ticket, however, it escalated to breaking 9.2 the moment you attempted to drive off injuring the cop.

Once your car has been disabled they did not shoot at you and gave you CLEAR commands to stop and put your hands up all while under direct gunpoint by two officers, you failed to do any of this a clear rule break of 3.4. There was no benefit for you whatsoever for driving off or running away.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk

Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

• To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging.

If you have a problem with the way @Exnem dealt with it you can feel free to make an Internal affairs complaint which they will look into his actions.

Reviewed with @Ellie @Sindarin @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.