Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: MalekIsWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Jumped out a car at Direct Gunpoint, then pulling a weapon and killing the player who gun pointed him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Straight from the How 2 Gunpoint guide (https://perpheads.com/threads/how-2-gunpoint.3349/) it says "In addition, once shots have been fired everything about being held at gunpoint goes out the window. " And prior to my demo of me killing the player in this clip

maybe 10-15 seconds before he had blatantly murdered a taxi man at suburbs storage. Which afterwards he had come over to me to gunpoint me so he can use my car or force me as his get away driver I presume. Please help me find this demo so I can show the evidence.

Reaction score
If what you are saying is true in regards of the person murdering the taxi driver, why are you still in the area watching?

Reaction score
If what you are saying is true in regards of the person murdering the taxi driver, why are you still in the area watching?

My recollection of the Context:
I met with my in character friend I have not talked to in a long while he was with these two random sweaters. He was riding with them to Suburbs storage where we all met while the taxi guys weren't there at the time, when they my friend and the two sweaters arrived I talked to him after meeting him at suburbs storage to setup revenge on a guy. I asked him for a time bomb, he has no time bomb. I said ok me and you can raid him I know his house. The sweaters started saying "Give us guns," I said no you're not coming along. In the demo you will see these two sweaters and my self have a bad attitude towards each other leading up to it. Then along the conversation he'll mention that the sweaters are after somebody. Where in the end a two taxi guys pull up and as they're inside suburbs storage I warn them either before or after that cops are in the area and NOT To shoot then I ask my friend to get in the car quickly after shots were fired so we can leave. My friend doesn't hear me and is I don't have time to find him because the two sweaters run up on me and start trying to demand I escape them or give them my car and pull a gun on me that time. This is when the medal clip starts and all this context prior was missed.

TL: DR I wasn't watching I was trying my best to get away but I wasn't leaving my friend. They pulled out guns suddenly killing the taxi guy then tried to gunpoint me while i was trying to call out to my friend to get in my car to get away from the whole shooting and situation.

Also I privately requested Ezza for the demo but if a staff here can do possibly give me it either way it works just so the evidence shows what happened before. This would be in the logs as the last kill Omar Asfour / MalekIsWeird did on 1/7/2023 if my guess on the date is correct.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I want you to upload you demo with the name perpheads_demo_2023-1-5 20-54-38 or record the whole situation yourself and send it in a PM.

Reaction score
Due to time zones i apologize if I’m not able to produce the demo earlier today however I will as soon as I can which is most likely in like 10 or 11 hours because I am on my way to school and I workout after school with a 1 hour bus ride from home to school or vice versa. But the whole situation will be shown today that’s my word

Reaction score
@Ellie the demo has been posted the same day you requested it on wednesday, please let me know your final thoughts on this matter whenever you're free to handle this dispute.

Reaction score

By having a car that has the steering wheel on the right side , so you exit the car on the right side to use it to your advantage; to get out and away from the person with the revolver. You had a good chance of survival and the car was giving you sufficient cover to pull a gun so I don't consider this as 3.4, the ban will be removed.

Reviewed with: @Collier , @Maia , @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.