Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @TinySlayer
How long were you banned for:1 month

Your Steam Name
:ZaNNie
Your In-game Name:Stojan KIng
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:155496760

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.4, 6.2 - Using a macro, denying it, then using it again after being told to stop.
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I contacted TinySlayer when I got banned and he said that the reason was:
- You are friends with the people who have admitted to using a macro
- You came up with some weird excuse about paper and pixels, even though we never said you were banned for pixels
- You were caught using a Macro in March 2020 and admitted to it
Based on all of the above, why on earth would I believe you?
So first of all I told him it doesn't make sense that I need to be banned because of being friends with a guy who got banned for macroing a day before me. The second thing i told him about the paper which you can see in my dispute if you want to know more about it and the third thing I said was that I got told by an admin 9 months ago In march 2020 to stop macroing if I don't want to be banned so I stopped and I have never used or installed any macro system on my pc (I crafted 50 pistol ammo with it)

Additional Comment(s): The first thing that happened was that I was crafting and suddenly I received a message In the f6 menu from @Synatec telling me that I triggered the macrosystem which I tried to do with a piece of paper on my screen telling me exactly where to click (you can see more on that on my dispute). So the next day I got on the server and started crafting (i was really trying to get it done so I crafted as fast as I can like when I hear the sound of the item being crafted click on the next item) when I was done I left and after a few hours went by I checked the forums and saw that I was banned.
Now I'm banned for macroing 9 months ago and got told off and he doesn't have any proof or anything that I macroed last week.
Evidence (Required for all server bans):No

Status
Not open for further replies.