Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Goonsberg
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: MustiK6
Your Roleplay Name: Peng Ling Ling
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91773920

Why were you punished?: 1.6 & 2.3 - When I requested their demo it was suddenly gone, after seeing a screenshot of their demo folder I requested demos they had, which were all corrupted. Instead I reviewed their friends demo where I witnessed them complete an entire raid with their friend without discussing a single thing, either they are telepathic or they are using a TPCA. 1 Year ban due to receiving a similar ban very recently.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think the Ban, was giving without good evidence. When I was told to give them a demo, I could not find it, neither could any staff. I think its bias to say that I deleted it when the server crashed like 2-3 right in that timeframe. and is probably the reason that it corrupted. I would have no reason to delete any demo because of all the other players demos that would show me anyway, I answered all question truthfully, which again counteracts the idea of me deleting a demo to hide something.

The ban was mainly given because of said metagaming, but after being banned for metagaming a little over a month ago it would just be stupid to do it so clearly again. That's also why we always use the org-TeamSpeak when we raid or are doing anything that needs us to contact each other(which I have tons of clips of) So I don't understand how the staff can ban me for a year, just because I didn't talk to the person that I was raiding with one single time. In my personal opinion there is just too little evidence for the staff to make such a big statement. I think the staff looked a lot more on the metagaming ban I had gotten earlier and took a decision out of that and thinking I would just do it again, instead of actually having hard evidence of me clearly metagaming.
And it just makes the whole thing a lot weirder that Goonsberg were given the clips to look at a situation involving a shootout and a person getting killed wrongfully and instead start a whole investigation of me metagaming.

Additional Information: I would like to see a clip of the evidence that Goonsberg used for the 1 year ban punishment. I believe we have been wrongfully banned for metagaming and wrongfully accused of deleting a demo file. I also wanna know why I am punished for 2.3?

Last edited:

If I have to watch this demo and it’s obvious you’re meta gaming then I’ll extend your ban to two years.

Up to you if you want to come clean now or you’d rather take the longer ban.

Well i didn’t do anything, but i wont risk another years ban. So just close the dispute

• Funny
Reactions: A1L
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back