Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute Evidence
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Goonsberg
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: LFN
Your Roleplay Name: Alex Cooper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33101890

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User killed another user because they bumped into them whilst reversing.

Why should this appeal be considered?: What happend was I was walking towards Roadcrew, and the nissan gt'r driver in the video acted like he was running me over by accident, he didn't respond when I asked what is he doing. I let that slide, when walking to get cash and back to the rc he did it again (intentionally) tried to run me over twice. they put my life in risk, therefore I asked them (politely) to get out of their car with the hands up. the driver got out without the intetion to put his hands up (hiding at the back of the car or trying to get a weapon) so I shot him, the other guy refused after 10times I told him (broke 3.4) so I ended up giving him barely time to do anything, he had his pistol out and instead of putting his hands up just talking and talking , when he said im gonna put my hands up that was too late If I wouldve heard that I wouldnot shot him.

Moderator Goonsberg told me in the report he is going to watch the demo, and his response after watching - "Dude he only
bumped into you once, you'll be receiving a ban for 2.5"
This isn't, I just think my ban isn't justified.

I tried to respond to that, but had no time.

This is not a staff complaint just a POV of all the situation.
I couldn't get that part from the demo, unfortunatley.

Additional Information: I did speed up the demo, but Ill just end up giving the whole demo to u guys just tell me how, my demo crashes when I press "Goto" I dont want to mess with it again (just wanted to save ur time from all the walking but it sped up too much)

Last edited:
Back