Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Goonsberg
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: CapalotBlickyy
Your Roleplay Name: Blicky Murdason
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107800114

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User placed a fuel can down and immediately threw a molotov in bazzar car park. This resulted in multiple vehicles blowing up.

Why should this appeal be considered?: While I was in the process, in conversation with Goonsberg on a rooftop. I inconveniently started having connectivity issues and messaged him immediately on Forums to reconnect to the server to further discuss the Bazaar Situation only to see I was banned for 3 months. I understand from his perspective it probably looked like I was ban evading which isn't the case and a misconception. I was involved in a major shootout in bazaar involving the deaths of multiple people, I know the part I played in the situation but the vehicles becoming blown up at Bazaar wasn't my fault. When I left, there wasn't no major fire, let alone a fire big enough to have an impact on blowing up multiple vehicles, after the fact I left I assume someone else planted more fuel cans. I'm willing to repay those affected on the behalf of whoever else added more fuel to the flame causing the fire to become major.

For context, the punishment is solely for 2.5

You have not been punished for 1.6 (leaving etc)

You placed fuel cans down before throwing a Molotov, resulting in a massive explosion damaging multiple players vehicles.

For context, the punishment is solely for 2.5

You have not been punished for 1.6 (leaving etc)

You placed fuel cans down before throwing a Molotov, resulting in a massive explosion damaging multiple players vehicles.
Out of curiosity, how many other players placed fuel cans after I l had left Bazaar? The one I had placed wasn't the significant impact of the fire, yet I received the most lengthy ban?

Out of curiosity, how many other players placed fuel cans after I l had left Bazaar? The one I had placed wasn't the significant impact of the fire, yet I received the most lengthy ban?
2 other users placed fuel cans, these were already down as you can see in the clip you provided.

Your ban legnth was determined as you were the one who ignited all of the fuel cans.

I originally placed a singular gas can as I was under the impression that no molotovs were available (I had none and stupidly guess nobody had any as they’re often only used in specific situations such as this, had I have known one was available i would have simply left the area after dragging the bodies).

Although I had multiple on me I believed that multiples may chain react and cause unnecessary damage as the original explosion would spread the other gas cans around and ignite them. I then left the area as I had already helped with dragging the bodies and did not have anything on me capable of igniting the canister so I assume I would leave it to the others assisting in clearing the areas. At no point did I return to the wooded area nor did I see the fire whilst it was being ignited or during it, not long after Blicky and Kevin asked for me to join them in the pink car which I then did.

Had I have known others had placed more cans or people had Molotov on there person or in storage I wouldn’t have placed mine, if I had seen the other cans place I would have either voiced my opinions on the unnecessary used of additional cans/gas cans being used, or I would have made an attempt to warn people of the danger to themselves and their vehicles by asking them to clear the area and move there cars.

2 other users placed fuel cans, these were already down as you can see in the clip you provided.

Your ban legnth was determined as you were the one who ignited all of the fuel cans.
In the clip I provided, there were only 2 Fuel cans, meaning if there was a 3rd one that was after I left Bazaar. 3 Month ban is excessive and I'm willing to reimburse those who were affected.

If you feel your ban is excessively long, you should submit a staff complaint.

You can’t dispute the length, only the validity of the ban.

There was no need to place a fuel can and throw a molotov at the same time when there was already a fuel can there, it should've also been picked up. The molotov can easily get rid of the bodies, you throwing the molotov when there was two fuel cans exploded it and damaged a lot of unnecessary things in the rear parking lot it seems.

As 2.5 Excessive Negativity example states:

• Use explosives or incendiaries without taking precautions to ensure that uninvolved player's items are not damaged.

The altered crowbar skin will also be added to your ban. (6.2 Third-Party Tools). Please get rid of this unless you turn it into a view model only and not a world model too. Use this to help you - https://perpheads.com/threads/using-and-creating-custom-skins.53985/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back