Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @goonsbergs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: reece24
Your Roleplay Name: reece martin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:428184648

Why were you punished?: Using a molotov against people that shot me and killed my friends

Why should this appeal be considered?: In the rules it says it is not acceptable to use molotov cocktails in raids without prior negative interactions which would justify their use, i got shot and my friends got killed i would say this is a good enough reason i also made sure a fire fighter was on so it wouldnt get too bad and waited a bit so it definitely was a "previous interaction"

The raid was over, you threw the molotov from suburbs on ramp into the property as revenge.

You clearly stated in the report it was for revenge.

The raid was over, you threw the molotov from suburbs on ramp into the property as revenge.

You clearly stated in the report it was for revenge.
in the rules it says you can only use molotov for negative previous interactions,, i cant use it mid raid can i?

What you are failing to understand is that you had no reason to take any sort of revenge.

You and your friends decided to attempt to break into their property, knowing you would try to kill anyone who didnt comply. However, they protected their property.

The raid was over & there was no reason that you and your friends needed to take revenge as all they had done was protect your property.

However, you decided to go back to the property and throw molotovs. Why? Because they won the raid that you started.

Please provide evidence of this situation, ideally a recording of your demo. In the meantime, please answer the following questions:
  • Is it true that you raided a property, then molotoved them later as 'retaliation' for them winning?
  • If so, what makes you believe that it is not excessively negative to raid a base, then molotov it later just because you failed?

Back