Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hodgparjor
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Tony Chopper
Your Roleplay Name: Tony Chopper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:713839762

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20 - User executed person who just surrendered, because other defenders shot at him. Disconnected with report open.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I disconnected while playing and didn't re-join cos its late. I was holding someone hostage outside a house and the enemy broke hostage agreement and shot and killed my friend so I shot and killed the hostage. I apologise for disconnecting mid report open.
I also want to say that I didn't just shoot him and kill him for no reason , in the clip you see them ingage and shoot my friend so i retaliate as they were together.

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1oCO4J4E-hTqRl/lFU9wGOb4c3z?invite=cr-MSxzcEEsMTc4OTk0MDAxLA

Reaction score

From the evidence provided, we do not agree with your actions.

The person who surrendered is no longer a threat and complied with your commands, instead of shooting him straight away you should've told him to move out of the way. Whatever actions his friend has taken, he shouldn't be held accountable for it too.

It is your responsibility to make sure that the people you shoot are a threat and have a good reason to shoot them, you had no good reason to shoot the person surrendering.

As for your disconnecting mid-report, it is still a rule breach and shouldn't have done that, make sure to get permission first before you leave.

Reviewed with @A1L , @Hayden, @Sean and @Sassy Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.