Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Jimmy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: AnanasDragen
Your Roleplay Name: david studly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78966397

Why were you punished?: idk

Why should this appeal be considered?: i should be un banned because i have no clue what i did no one has told me anything i just got home and started loading on only to be kicked off and told im banned i got no f6 or anything all my rule breakes have been warnings so i really dont know what i did wrong so if someone could tell me that would be great

i know that i just dont know what that is

3.2 Third Party Communication Applications​

Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods; for example, through the use of in-game voice chat. The use of communication applications outside of this game is strictly forbidden; for example, the use of Steam chat, TeamSpeak, Discord, Skype, telephones, etc.

3.2 Third Party Communication Applications​

Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods; for example, through the use of in-game voice chat. The use of communication applications outside of this game is strictly forbidden; for example, the use of Steam chat, TeamSpeak, Discord, Skype, telephones, etc.
i dont think i did that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back