Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Death2savage
Your Roleplay Name: Genghis Dolan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32389170

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User pulled a gun after being put under gunpoint, resulting in their swift death // Banned for Enforcer Megasaw

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was recently banned for breaking rule 3.4 but in my clip I distinctly pulled out my pistol before he said hands up. I understand from his point of view it might've looked like I was breaking the rules but my video clearly shows I pulled out my pistol before he said hands up. Please review my point of view of the incident.

Additional Information: Video link
(Play the video in 0.5x speed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello,

since I was the one who told A1L to issue the ban, I will change the title of the appeal.

Reaction score

We have looked at your point of view and can quite clearly see that your assailant was carrying a weapon. Refer to this screenshot. We realise that this was close but you should still have been aware that you were under gunpoint thus meaning that whether or not you have heard verbal commands at that point you should be looking to preserve your own life, as opposed to pulling out your own gun. The delay in his commands are down to latency but that does not discount the fact that a gun was in play - something you should have recognised.

Reviewed with @Clarky, @Oddy and @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.