Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: SkywalkerOG
Your Roleplay Name: mikey romacian
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54355783

Why were you punished?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was completely unable to cause any harm to the player as i had been zip tied and my items taken and i was shot in the head because i talked when he said not to there was no one around to here me. Did the player that killed me not cause unreasonable harm to me since i was not a threat in any shape or form?

Reaction score

Regardless of whether you were a threat or not, you were under direct gunpoint and were given commands. You failed to comply with these commands making the killing valid.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk​

Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A few common examples of unreasonable risks includes, but is not limited to:

• Running on the highway without a justifiable reason
  • Loitering around the vicinity of a shootout you are not a part of or being within the line of fire from both intentional and accidental fire. Users must flee the scene of a shootout and wait for police to clear the scene and reopen the area to the public. This applies regardless of you being restrained or not.
  • Murdering a police officer(s) to avoid yourself or others receiving a minor punishment, such as a small ticket or a minor jail sentence
  • Loitering around the scene of a crime you committed with the intention of engaging in more combat
  • To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging.
  • Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that police are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at.
  • After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places.

Some valid reasons to kill police officers include:

• Risk of a long prison sentence, typically 7 years or more
  • Preventing the imminent detection of drug production.
  • Committing a violent crime police would reasonably use lethal force to apprehend you for.

@Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.