Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Ashton
Your Roleplay Name: Ashton Candell
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196798861

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4 - User initiated a raid by killing police in front of the defender's base. The user then proceeded to kill an unarmed defender when entering the building. The user already had poor history with 2.5 hence the ban length

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to say that currently I would like if a higher rank could handle this dispute as I am making a staff report against Megasaw and I don't want him to be bias and more childish here (Please go and get his side I just don't want him being to one accepting and denying this report)

Hello so I was banned for 1 year for killing 2 people when raiding I want to start by saying I wasn't aware that I am not allowed to kill unarmed players in a base as I have had it happen to me before and when I have made a report a staff member told me it was ok? once again this part is also explained in the staff complaint.

Now I do admit I should of read the raiding rules as raiding is one of the main things a player will do in perpheads. Now I want to say that I think this ban for a year is over the top the moderator admitted that I killed 2 people but how is that considered mass rdm? whatever now I don't think a 1 year ban for killing to people is reasonable yes I did deserve a ban maybe a few weeks to a month but not 1 year yes I do have history with 2.5 but I honestly can't rmember it as It must have been a long time ago.

Now I will re read the rules if this gets shorterned but if not there is no point I am currently sitting with a 1 year ban and you tell me to read the rules whats the point in that there isnt yes if it gets shorterend I will re read the rules because I do like the server and I want to point out all though my bans and previous punishments are extensive this time I played the server I did try I joined a org I even applied for PD why would I do all that if I never cared about the server and just wanted to get banned? I wouldn't i even bought premium so at this point I do believe I deserve this ban to be reviewed for shorterning because I feel like it is unreasonable and I feel that the staff member handling it blew it way out of poportion

Additional Information: Megasaw told me to make a ban dispute so I will?

Deleted member 11881

Also want to say just reviewed my clip and I killed 1 armed guy and 1 unarmed meaning I only rdmed 1 person so I would like this reviewed I will be uploading the clips

Reaction score

I want to start by saying I wasn't aware that I am not allowed to kill unarmed players in a base as I have had it happen to me before

Are you admitting to breaking the rules, or are you saying you didn’t?

Since this is a dispute you have to provide some sort of evidence.

Deleted member 11881

Im getting evidence I have a 6 hour clip to cut up and upload but I am admitting to what I did but he denied it and told me to make a ban dispute but now I find out I only killed 1 unarmed defened I am wanting it to stay as a dispute and I clearly never killed 2 unarmed people i onlyt killed 1 so I should of just gotten a warn right?

Reaction score
Im getting evidence I have a 6 hour clip to cut up and upload but I am admitting to what I did but he denied it and told me to make a ban dispute but now I find out I only killed 1 unarmed defened I am wanting it to stay as a dispute and I clearly never killed 2 unarmed people i onlyt killed 1 so I should of just gotten a warn right?

The punishment is up to the staff member. It can not be changed with a dispute, only with a staff complaint.

Deleted member 11881

But the ban was false I only killed 1 guy?

Deleted member 11881

So your telling me I got banned for 1 year for killing one guy?

A1L

Reaction score
So your telling me I got banned for 1 year for killing one guy?

You killed two people, not one it seems. The length must also be dealt with by a staff complaint as stated, so your ban is valid so you must wait for the staff complaint to be dealt with.

Deleted member 11881

Also in the ban it says I killed a police officer i never did my friend did if the admin checked the logs correctly or asked for the demo we could of determinted that

Deleted member 11881

You killed two people, not one it seems. The length must also be dealt with by a staff complaint as stated, so your ban is valid so you must wait for the staff complaint to be dealt with.
No my ban is for killing 2 unarmed people but In my clip it shows I killed 1 armed and that is allowed during a raid and I killed 1 unarmed

Deleted member 11881

I will also admit to breaking the rule that I was in a vc on discord during this raid but that still shouldn't warrant a 1 year ban?

A1L

Reaction score
Your ban reason will be changed as you did initiate the raid in front of police which is not allowed, and yes I can see you only shot one unarmed, megasaw states in the admin sit you killed 2 people.

Are you also communicating on discord or something with your friend whilst raiding? I am confused

Deleted member 11881

Your ban reason will be changed as you did initiate the raid in front of police which is not allowed, and yes I can see you only shot one unarmed, megasaw states in the admin sit you killed 2 people.

Are you also communicating on discord or something with your friend whilst raiding? I am confused
yes due to his mic being broke in game so you can add that to the ban but the fact i am getting a 1 year ban for all that is so stupid

A1L

Reaction score
yes due to his mic being broke in game so you can add that to the ban but the fact i am getting a 1 year ban for all that is so stupid
Yeah, your friend should fix that as you should be communicating in-character, not on a third party as the rules state.

3.2 Third Party Communication Applications​

Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods; for example, through the use of in-game voice chat. The use of communication applications outside of this game is strictly forbidden; for example, the use of Steam chat, TeamSpeak, Discord, Skype, telephones, etc.

And when I stated megasaw stated you killed two (you meaning both you and your friend in total), two unarmed total

Deleted member 11881

Yeah, your friend should fix that as you should be communicating in-character, not on a third party as the rules state.

3.2 Third Party Communication Applications​

Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods; for example, through the use of in-game voice chat. The use of communication applications outside of this game is strictly forbidden; for example, the use of Steam chat, TeamSpeak, Discord, Skype, telephones, etc.

And when I stated megasaw stated you killed two (you meaning both you and your friend in total), two unarmed total
He has been trying to fix his mic but its in game it works on steam but that don't matter right now

So because my friend killed a guy and i killed a guy that means I get the 1 year ban that makes no sense A1L you know it by that logic then half of the bans people have gotten should be more no? because I don't control what he does my ban should be lowered as I clearly don't deserve a 1 year ban ? not my fault my friend also killed a unarmed but he gets 1 week and i get a year ok nice server pal

A1L

Reaction score
He has been trying to fix his mic but its in game it works on steam but that don't matter right now

So because my friend killed a guy and i killed a guy that means I get the 1 year ban that makes no sense A1L you know it by that logic then half of the bans people have gotten should be more no? because I don't control what he does my ban should be lowered as I clearly don't deserve a 1 year ban ? not my fault my friend also killed a unarmed but he gets 1 week and i get a year ok nice server pal

I think you are missing the entire thing what I just said prior, this dispute is for the validity of your ban, not the length, you must leave that for the staff complaint once again...

Deleted member 11881

I think you are missing the entire thing what I just said prior, this dispute is for the validity of your ban, not the length, you must leave that for the staff complaint once again...
How does the staff complaint now decide if i get a lowered ban what I really hope people can see how stupid that is 1 year ban for rdm x1 and starting a raid in front of a fed and now im getting what my friend did and we have to wait like a week for you guys just to say yes or no to the complaint nice onee

A1L

Reaction score
How does the staff complaint now decide if i get a lowered ban what I really hope people can see how stupid that is 1 year ban for rdm x1 and starting a raid in front of a fed and now im getting what my friend did and we have to wait like a week for you guys just to say yes or no to the complaint nice onee

I think that's the least of your worries right now, I mean 3.2 Metagaming will be added to both your bans, but it will dealt with once the responding Administrator deals with it, which probably won't be long. Your ban reason has been corrected, so this will be closed now and you may wait for your staff complaint to be dealt with for your length.

Status
Not open for further replies.