Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: jojodoner
Your Roleplay Name: Jaime Jamerson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62512013

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - Killed 2 players without a valid reason and then killed me during the admin sit. No Intention To Roleplay

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

apperantly my account got banned for killing users which i am not aware of.
My brother used my pc yesterday which probably explains why things happend..

I am really sorry about this and i will make sure this will not happen again.

At the time the ban happend, i was at the cinema with my giorlfriend. I can upload the cinema tickets with my name on it if oyu like for evidence.

Best Reagrds,
jaime

Is this an apology or a dispute?

If you create an apology then you accept you broke the rules and are apologizing for your actions, in hope for your punishment to be reviewed.
If you create a dispute then you feel you haven't broken the rules and want to dispute the legitimacy of the punishment.

Please note that you alone are responsible for your account and all that happens on it, so even if it was your brother that does not mean the ban is invalid.

Please confirm in light of the above whether this is an apology or a dispute.

This is an Despute.
I created an apology first since i wanted to apologize for what happend. After beeing told what happend by megasaw on discord i was told to create a despute.

I do understand that i myself am resposible for the actions that take place on my steam account, even if its not me who used it at that time.
I would really apprechiate it if this ban can be undone. I will make sure that i alone will have access to my steam account. I promise that i will follow the rules and be a good and memorable community member if i get another and last chance.

Thanks

This is an Despute.
I created an apology first since i wanted to apologize for what happend. After beeing told what happend by megasaw on discord i was told to create a despute.

I do understand that i myself am resposible for the actions that take place on my steam account, even if its not me who used it at that time.
I would really apprechiate it if this ban can be undone. I will make sure that i alone will have access to my steam account. I promise that i will follow the rules and be a good and memorable community member if i get another and last chance.

Thanks

Hello, I am sure you are aware but it is your account so it is your responsibility. Does your brother have a steam account/play perpheads too?

Hello,
No, my brother does not have a own pc hence he has no own steam account.

Hello,
I looked at a few other players on the ban list and I noticed that many players have done far worse and only got off with a lenient punishment, such as only being banned for a week or so.

I don't think that's fair and since Perpheads is trying to treat this server like an RP server, I think the punishments should be fair.

Someone who runs over several passers-by with a cab with no reason only gets a 2-day penalty, whereas I get a permanent ban. That is not fair.
I don't want to start an unnecessary discussion, I just want to point out that the punishments handed out are not fair and should be re considered.
I would be happy with a ban for 1 week for the actions my brother did, but a permanent ban is not fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back