Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Seshwan
Your Roleplay Name: Seshwan Haze
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134997210

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User failed to comply whilst under gunpoint, resulting in their death

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am not trying to Dispute this, this was the link that was provided I just realised that this was phrased wrong.
The user failed to "comply" and that was not the case.
The user failed to "react" in the way of the rules within 8-10 seconds is the case.

It's not like I stood there for 2 whole minutes denying any point of surrender, it was 8-10 seconds and I died.
The admin has the clips if you would like to review them.

Under context, if the event is not worded correctly, staff will fail to understand what specific thing happened.
I didn't pull out a gun and start shooting, that would be me not complying, or i didn't stand there or sit there saying "no"
I simply re-acted wrong, I held on to the S key to get a bigger picture of what was going on and got shot instantly for it.

So my ban is still active, and I'm happy to have it because sure I made a mistake. Just please can we be accurate on the ban reasons, I feel as if I'm owed that for waiting 24 hours over a minor mistake.

Additional Information: I'm happy to wait for the remaining hour or so of my ban, i just feel accuracy over events is important since it's this easy to get banned for things.

By failing to react to the commands given—you failed to comply under gunpoint.

It's as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back