Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Forgive me for my Zyns
Your Roleplay Name: Gene Ray
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:589656616

Why were you punished?: I've literally no idea lol

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello again, an admin contacted me via f6 to check if I killed someone that violated a rule, he requested 2 demos which i accepted and I just woke up to play and now im banned, why? it shouldnt really be considered cheating or "failrp" as you would call it to shoot at a person constantly opening my door refusing to get out of my house, you can look on the demo yourself, it certainly shouldnt have been a perma ban. and even the police agreed it was justified, admin please fix this.

and if i did cheat the rules and failrp then im sorry, but why permenant? just because i shot him in the face for standing in my door doesnt mean i should be perma banned.

Okay so. You were banned for cheating. Cheating bans are always permanent. So if you want to dispute this, the you need to post evidence. Otherwise this will be denied.

Okay so. You were banned for cheating. Cheating bans are always permanent. So if you want to dispute this, the you need to post evidence. Otherwise this will be denied.
evidence of what lol, the admin has my demos and he saw that i shot the guy, i seriiously dont understand what im being accused of here

We are not talking about you flouting the rules here, you were obviously using literal game-altering cheats.

Unless you can disprove your cheat usage, the ban will remain permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back