Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @monk
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: CapalotBlickyy
Your Roleplay Name: Blicky Murdason
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107800114

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User attempted to steal a car in front of a cop.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Playing on Perp, I understand and realize that staff and moderators are players just like us other players and aren't able to immediately respond to F6s when they are created because they Roleplay just like us. Prior to around the time I was banned, I had made an F6 about me being RDMed. Once I made it, afterwhile I went AFK because of no Staff response Approx. 30+ minutes after the initial report. This correlates to my ban because when an F6 I assume was created by a staff, I wasn't given the fair opportunity of providing my response hence being I was afk, or via contact through forms or discord. Just banned. I understand Perp is a serious roleplay server, but what is the point of continuing to participate if Fun isn't allowed? From my POV I only attempted to steal the car in front of the cop as a joke, my actions didn't negatively affect the officer or other players surrounding me, I was with my organization associates and allies and thought it would be a funny joke to try to in front of the cop. Hopefully, my voice can be heard as a long time playing community member.

If you have an issue with the disposal of your rulebreak a staff complaint should be made.

You have admitted to breaking 3.4 therefor a dispute won’t be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back