Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Cucker Tarlson
Your Roleplay Name: Lorenzo Hustle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111347846

Why were you punished?: they said i went into inventory while being shot.

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i was clearly already in the box when he came into rob our house. i even dropped my mp5 when i died and he didnt even take it...theres nothing i could have on me that would be worth my going to hide to be honest...thats just crazy. dude didnt say anything to me i didnt even know he was in our house until he just shot me and sprinted right out.. my buddy who was in the house at the same time didnt even know what happened he just came in and shot so quick. id love to see whatever footage you had that would make it worth banning me? i also didnt even have shit on me to put away so that is just crazy. I have more money than id know what to do with and its retarded as hell for thinking id try to scumbag someone in anyway at all.

Additional Information: i want to see the footage

Last edited:
Reaction score
i opened the door, took my metal detector down, and went to my box to put it away. i get shot while already in my box then am banned the next time i try to play? this is getting to be a bit much already

Reaction score

As this is a dispute you must provide evidence of the situation, please provide us with the following demo 'perpheads_demo_2024-4-7 17-51-47', help on how to locate and upload the demo can be found here

Reaction score

Considering no evidence has been provided of the situation within a timely manner this dispute will be closed.