Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: LukasTheBird
Your Roleplay Name: Mery Terry
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:688212295

Why were you punished?: Racism

Why should this appeal be considered?: idk why i got banned i said "the mayor is very niggardly" and as soon as i typed that i got banned idk for what reason, i did not like the mayor becuase of the things he did. :C I am very sad i got ban, because all my friends play on this server, and now i got no one to play with D:

Reaction score
Hey, so I've had a look through your logs and I noticed you like to bypass the chat filter to type slurs.

Coincidentally you have also decided to use a very obscure word that resembles a slur.

Would it be fair to say that maybe you were trying to be a bit edgy?

Reaction score
hey i always use the word niggardly instead of stingy and i am used to say it because my english teacher always says niggardly insted of stingy, miserly e.g. and my english teacher always say xenophobic insted of racist so i am used to say some words in diffrent form. but i am really sorry for the use of my words, and i will defently try to change my behavior. Thanks :D

Reaction score

Directly prior to you sending your message there was other players circumventing the chat filter. Following this being done is when you sent your message.

Furthermore the mayor had low sales tax at the time so the message does not make sense in context.

We do not accept that you were being genuine and believe you were trying to loophole the rules which is expressly forbidden.

@3izu @Kevko

Status
Not open for further replies.