Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: hellrazor
Your Roleplay Name: Corey Thompson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35341249

Why were you punished?: 1.1, 1.2 - The player used a discriminative slur multiple times in sucsession.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I'm disputing the duration of my Ban, my ban happened after one of my friends called another person a fa***t. What my friend told me that he’s getting banned because of saying that word i was amazed and told him did you really get banned for saying fa**** because where we come from it’s a normal word, but now I understand that people might get hurt. The reason of my appeal is that the duration of the ban should be considered. I didn’t insult anyone nor did i hurt anyone feelings with it i only said the word out of clarification to my friend.

I have already apologized earlier but i’ve used a ai to provide clarity to my point of view which later on i knew that it’s illegal to use ai on apologies or disputes. So now I'm writing this to dispute the duration of my ban and I hope an admin will consider it because I didn’t hurt anyone feelings or was rude to anyone.

Thank you

Are you disputing (meaning you believe no rules were broken) or apologizing (sorry for your actions)?

I'm disputing the duration of my ban, I believe that i have used a discriminatory word & i have apologized about it, I now understand that it’s a word that it shouldn’t be said in perp. But I'm disputing the length of the ban issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back