Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: barnaby.twinkle.toes
Your Roleplay Name: Barry Mkcockinner
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:782096257

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20 - User was paid to kill another player, but failed to find out or investigate the reason behind it. This resulted in a shootout that killed multiple bystanders. Disconnected with a report open

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am new to the game and I now understand that I should not of left with a report open, I was unaware I could not do that, the staff i spoke with asked me to find out the reason for wanting the other person killed which i did but due to the time being midnight i got off as i had a test at college at 9am the next morning , this is also a apology as i understand my mistakes but i feel that a ban is a bit harsh and a warning could of been much better letting me know what not to do instead of insta banning me as i had no previous problems. Please may u revoke my ban and i will ensure that i continue to have no problems staying warning and ban free, Thanks from Barnaby Twinkle Toes xx

A1L

Reaction score
You have not given the proper reason for killing them, the ban claims you failed to find out or investigate, hence why it is 2.5. I have also told you if you disagree with the punishment given, you must make a staff complaint, not a dispute, however your 3 day ban seems reasonable regardless. So pick either to apologise or provide some evidence if you are disputing the 2.5 part.

Please do so within the next 48 hours.

Reaction score
the man said the reason was due to him being killed and robbed for no reason, i wouldn't like to make a staff complaint because i don't think peeps deserves that as i can see where there coming from but i don't think 3 day ban was necessary.

A1L

Reaction score
the man said the reason was due to him being killed and robbed for no reason, i wouldn't like to make a staff complaint because i don't think peeps deserves that as i can see where there coming from but i don't think 3 day ban was necessary.

If the man did say this, please gather some evidence of it, such as going into your demos or providing a clip of it.

Reaction score
so if i want to ask my friend a quick question about the game I HAVE to use voice chat if not its a crime
for example, when i didnt know the controls ur saying i Have to ask in game for everyone else to hear instead of just asking in discord ?

A1L

Reaction score
so if i want to ask my friend a quick question about the game I HAVE to use voice chat if not its a crime
for example, when i didnt know the controls ur saying i Have to ask in game for everyone else to hear instead of just asking in discord ?

Did you read the rule?

"Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods"

Reaction score
Yes and it says an in game character decisions and technically asking for a control on how to do something in the game affects an in game character decision lol

A1L

Reaction score
Yes and it says an in game character decisions and technically asking for a control on how to do something in the game affects an in game character decision lol

So you haven't read the rules? There is no issue with asking about controls, I am specifically talking about you saying that he told you in discord and not in-character, which breaks the rule, it seems like you can not understand the simple rule, so why did your friend tell you this on discord instead of in-game? Cause you can not provide evidence, this dispute will most likely get denied.

A1L

Reaction score

You should re-read over the rules and since you have no evidence, this will be hard to dispute considering your friend said this in a discord... re-read over specifically Rule 3.2. I won't extend your ban for metagaming but you will have to wait out the entirety of your ban .

Status
Not open for further replies.