Ban Dispute (phoondos)

LFN

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute:
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks (Extended due to 3.4 record)

Your Steam Name: LFN
Your Roleplay Name: Alex Cooper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33101890

Why were you punished?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know that my 3.4 record is not the best. However, I don't agree with the moderator's decision on this one.

A new player was going around bazzar with a hammar and decided to come to me while Im crafting pulling his hammer out for no reason - a word didn't come out of his mouth. I then took a step back, pulled my pistol out and told him to put it down, and later on drop it to prevent someone else getting cooked. He did put it down but didn't comply to me actually voicechatting saying this.

I think I handled this situation the best way I could. and find it unfair to get banned because I tried to prevent a new player rdming me. also, I didn't shot him when he didn't comply.
I can provide the demo aswell to show you, that I have never met or interacted with the new player.
Please try watch my POV on this. Thanks.

Additional Information: Uploaded vid to YT because streamable expired.

Last edited:

After reviewing the evidence, we believe that 3.4 was not violated in the clip. As soon as the player pulled a melee weapon on you, you reacted accordingly and created space between the player whilst also pulling your gun. This was a reasonable response to the situation at hand.

Reviewed with: @Collier @Acerius @Ellie

Back