Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Less than 1 Day

Your Steam Name: samtilley08
Your Roleplay Name: blake james
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569605537

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - user dc'ed when uncon

Why should this appeal be considered?: i feel like i shouldn't have been banned for that i had to go because all my family where waiting on me for the past 10 mins we where going to be late if i didn't go of they should have waited until i logged back on later and spoke to me about it. i feel like it wasn't really a good reason to ban me, thank you.

Additional Information: *i am sorry for putting it as a apology A1L i didnt mean to*

Reaction score

Please provide evidence within 24 hours else this will be denied

Reaction score
i dont have any unless idk the best i can do is get my mum or dad to say we did have to go i just think its a bit ridiculous that i got banned for disconnecting while dead like how is that against the rules

Reaction score

After reviewing with @A1L Myself and @SamSN we have decided to deny this.

We understand your family might have required you for whatever was going on however you still should have informed staff VIA an F6 report, This is something that would have taken a matter of about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
You still admit to breaking 3.20.

If you feel as though the Length is harsh or the staff member who dealt with it performed poorly then you can make a complaint on them.
If you wish for this to be Lifted then please create a Ban Apology directed at @Pugga

Status
Not open for further replies.