Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: cam12198
Your Roleplay Name: Camron Von-Shillton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526618069

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: disconnecting while i was arrested which is incorrect

Why should this appeal be considered?: my game crashed while i was being arrested and wouldnt let me load back on so i was clearing out my addons n stuff and when i fixed it to load back in i was greeted to a 2 week ban which is great...
also shouldnt have even been arrested considering the fact they stormed my house for no reason but i guess i get banned for the police getting stuff wrong then an officer involved decided that he would bring it upon himself to instantly ban me and not consult me when i loaded back on i would have let then take me to jail im not bothered about that but how can i help crashing

Reaction score
im doing both i cant help me crashing but he also should have gave me time to load on and could have just jailed me

Reaction score
im doing both i cant help me crashing but he also should have gave me time to load on and could have just jailed me
You can't do both

Dispute: You are saying the ban should NOT have happened and you did NOT break the rules
Apology: Saying you DID break the rules, but your asking for another chance and to be unbanned

Reaction score
i guess i am disputing it because i crashed i did not myself disconnect from the server to avoid punishment i cant help a crash but i also dont think crashing is against the rules i should just load up and do my punishment

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: cam12198
Your Roleplay Name: Camron Von-Shillton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526618069

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: disconnecting while i was arrested which is incorrect

Why should this appeal be considered?: my game crashed while i was being arrested and wouldnt let me load back on so i was clearing out my addons n stuff and when i fixed it to load back in i was greeted to a 2 week ban which is great...
also shouldnt have even been arrested considering the fact they stormed my house for no reason but i guess i get banned for the police getting stuff wrong then an officer involved decided that he would bring it upon himself to instantly ban me and not consult me when i loaded back on i would have let then take me to jail im not bothered about that but how can i help crashing
i cant do that like i said here i reset all of my gmod to stop me from crashing

Reaction score
Does reset involve hard deleting all your GMod files?
yes i have no unnecessary files left that make my game i cleaned it because i was lagging so hard i never got above 30 fps and had somewhat frequent crashes

Reaction score

Unable to provide evidence

Server logs say you DCed so without this file there is no way to prove you did not crash
proof.png

Status
Not open for further replies.