Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Silo
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141172173

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Player killed an unarmed and complying player during a mugging. // Banned for enforcer Oddy

Why should this appeal be considered?: The situation was that I kidnapped a man in his house and suddenly someone opened the door and asked if everything was ok, this guy had an ak47. The person I was kidnapping started to move away from me, looking in my direction, and I had to look at the door and wait for the opponent to start shooting. The kidnapped person did not follow my instructions and revealed information about me by looking perfectly at me. I know it's a bit of a bad situation, but that's the only way I could solve it. If the Kidnapped had followed my instructions and not started to leave, no one would have had to die.

Reaction score
You must provide evidence when disputing a ban. Please provide evidence to prove that the ban is false.

A1L

Reaction score

In the ban comments, the video evidence shown there was no instructions given, he was moving away from the door and you can not kill someone for seeing your identity/looking at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.