Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: daZai
Your Roleplay Name: Ryan Wood
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118940212

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.3 - Bug exploitation

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was not trying to use the bug in a malicious way but report the bug. I tried to plant the drugs I saw that it let me so I wanted to see if it would let me do it with both planters, it did. I then reported it, and the admin came, and he did not remove it, so I gave it to another admin that was at sub storage, as I had to respond to an emergency and he did not remove it but started a shootout with cops for no reason.

Additional Information: This happened 3 weeks ago so I don't remember what happened with detail. I'm confused on how I get punished for this even when I reported the bug.

Reaction score
Show me the admin you gave it to and where is your bug report?
I said in OOC and the admin came and I told him what happened. This is me reporting it, if I never said in OOC the admin would have never came to me. https://gyazo.com/e1ade3822fa2a3902163a10fde10b761
I'm sure that I told the admin at sub storage that it let me plant as cop and put it in his trunk and left for emergency call. The admin at sub storage name was Wonnie Bwown(Ezza)
My demo does not record my voice so I can't show this.

Reaction score

At the end of the day, you produced drugs that were made possible only via an exploit and decided to put them in the back of a criminal's vehicle (regardless if they're staff or not). I understand you say you had an emergency to go to, but you shouldn't have produced them a second time when you already knew it was physically possible to do it and after your short chat with Dave in LOOC. You should have made an F6 to alert staff that way, not hand it over to staff in a roleplay situation which Ezza was clearly in.

Status
Not open for further replies.