Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scoot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Master Oogway
Your Roleplay Name: John dicksonn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584972417

Why were you punished?: 2.5- User slashed the tires of another player's vehicle as payback after more then 2 hours had passed. In addition slashed the tires of a player's car that seemingly wasn't even involved. Ban length due to 2.5 history and just getting off a 2.5 ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this is incredible. If I have to have this much time, and why the tape at all? Because I destroyed some tires. On some who had shot at me. Because something had gone? I don't know. I don't even know if it had passed. More than 2 hours. Because I didn't feel it myself because It's been a long time since I did it. And there has been a lot going on while I haven't been there. For example. I want rated. I had to protect that. And so I was taken hostage. And it also took a long time, and then in reality I had to go down to the driver's license photos. To my driver's license in reality? So I haven't been there for a while , so I probably thought I'm going to still be able to do it. Destroy his plug. Or them Cover Because I'm not even sure It had passed. I still thought I could

Additional Information: I also feel that you are on their side, or. Are you friends with them or something like that? Because he doesn't believe anything I say when we write together. I have to show him clips. Of where they sit and shoot at me. Because he believes me? He doesn't take the time to go in and look at it himself. He asks me about it. And I barely know it myself. Whoever reads this. I don't know what I was looking at. How long was it between. Until they shot at me? And there where I destroyed their tires Many thanks

It's funny sitting around looking at others who have been banned He hates Butters And he has broken 2.5 3 times. And he has been banned for 2 days And then I'll be banned for 3 weeks. It doesn't make any sense, right Just think it's weird When you just sit and look at what other people were banned for. And then you see it there. I just think it makes sense.

I also don't feel there were any rules that were broken Just a confused staff member. I just think. That. Admin he should have looked more. Into the case.

Last edited:

None of the information you have provided could be verified. Please answer the following questions:

1) When were you supposedly shot at? Your clip certainly does not show this happening
2) If you were shot at, presumably by one person, why did you pop the tires of 3 different cars?
3) What compelled you to choose these 3 cars specifically? What steps did you take to identify your alleged shooter?
4) Why did you wait so long to take revenge?

rReqhhD.png

I also don't feel there were any rules that were broken Just a confused staff member.

None of the information you have provided could be verified. Please answer the following questions:

1) When were you supposedly shot at? Your clip certainly does not show this happening
2) If you were shot at, presumably by one person, why did you pop the tires of 3 different cars?
3) What compelled you to choose these 3 cars specifically? What steps did you take to identify your alleged shooter?
4) Why did you wait so long to take revenge?

rReqhhD.png
Your question one I don't have that clip. But you can see on the ground? In their driveway. There is blood. Because I want to be hit for that. It was more than 2 times You can see there is blood on the ground. In the clip.

Your question number 2. The 3rd car. It was someone who had just been. And stealing in my house. But their car was still there. It was someone who had been. Inside my house many times also counting things. And then the police got him.

your The 3 questions. I knew it was his car because I saw him drive in. Behind his house earlier in the day.

The 4 questions. I was down to get my driver's license photo taken. In fact. I had to do it there before the shop closed And then there was always someone inside breaking into my house. And one of the times it took a long time before they were taken hostage I stood there afk lot of the time.We have to driver's license. Picture.I don't know if you can see it, but I stand for a long time outside the church And then I just didn't think 2 hours had passed. I should have taken a driver's license photo this week. And then I hadn't done it until my mother comes, so I had to now.

Your question one I don't have that clip. But you can see on the ground? In their driveway. There is blood. Because I want to be hit for that. It was more than 2 times You can see there is blood on the ground. In the clip.
You had died twice since Michael Purnell shot at you.

Yes, it was twice. But what does that have to do with anything? What they're trying to figure out. The only thing I've done was bust someone's tire because they shot at me How else are we going to figure it out? I just want revenge. That was the only thing on Michael Purnell

You can clearly see that you had already died twice since being hit by the player who owned the gold LaFerrari. In the time between you spawning and slashing the 3 cars, you have no combat logs whatsoever. It has become evident to me that at least one of the cars was not supposed to have been slashed in addition to the car you slashed over a situation that happened in a previous life, which is a breach of your new life rule. Your ban reason will be amended to include the additional rule break.

QklK8U6.png

Reviewed with @Scrabuz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back