Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: sshmatt
Your Roleplay Name: Mattie Zand
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107168357

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - After being told in a report not to kill a roadcrew over wrongfully impounding his vehicle, the user decided to do it anyway. 2 week ban to grow up a bit.

Why should this appeal be considered?: "After being told in a report not to kill a roadcrew over wrongfully impounding his vehicle" sidd did not say do not kill him at all so he just lied and i want a reason why he lied i need 250 characters so ill say a joke What did the sandwich say to the doorman? Lettuce in buh bum tsssh

Additional Information: get sidd to say why he lied in ban

Reaction score
Hello mate, as this is a dispute I recommend you provide some evidence at some point, you can use a video clip of the situation that you may have, if you don't have access to a video clip regarding the situation, you can use your demos in order to find a clip of the situation regarded in this dispute, you can find out how to view your demos here: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos

Reaction score

1712965799095.png

He legit told you in the report. Your failure to understand the report is your issue mate, the punishment is valid.

If you disagree with the ban length, make a staff complaint.

Reviewed with @Nazeer