Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Jimmy Valentine
Your Roleplay Name: Jimmy Valentine
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63180374

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I didn't intentionally kill anyone as you can see from the video attached, I saw these guys boxing in the street so I started driving on the wrong side of the road to avoid them, and when they saw me they stood directly in the middle of the road and I was already over correcting my left turn so I hit them. Furthermore, watch how before impact they saw me and started running into the hood of my car. It is completely unfair for me to not be able to play for a whole year just because of a situation out of my control.

Additional Information: I just wish the admin asked me to explain myself in the server instead of instantly kicking me out.

Why did you re-direct yourself from intersection once you saw all the people in the road, and are you trying to argue that you seriously couldn't slow down or try to swerve away from them?

Why did you re-direct yourself from intersection once you saw all the people in the road, and are you trying to argue that you seriously couldn't slow down or try to swerve away from them?
I tried driving on the wrong side to avoid them but they started moving to the left, you are right I could've pressed spacebar for an immediate stop but I thought they were gonna move when they saw me so I save time but they walked straight into the hood of my car. Watch the video again, they saw me coming and still maneuvered infront of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back