Ban Dispute (the console.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: the console.
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: DJMD3RP
Your Roleplay Name: Luke Forrest
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:635009713

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i think the console thought i was an alt of my friends account as he shares the game with me but he was banned.

Why should this appeal be considered?: it was a mistake by the console and i think it should be reversed. also i havent written the right amount of words for this so i am just going to type, fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Additional Information: i had this problem before and someone on the server fixed it for me and unbanned me but i cant remember who.

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: the console.
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: DJMD3RP
Your Roleplay Name: Luke Forrest
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:635009713

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i think the console thought i was an alt of my friends account as he shares the game with me but he was banned.

Why should this appeal be considered?: it was a mistake by the console and i think it should be reversed. also i havent written the right amount of words for this so i am just going to type, fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Additional Information: i had this problem before and someone on the server fixed it for me and unbanned me but i cant remember who.
You was banned for being an ALT of a banned ALT to this main account
https://bans.perpheads.com/player/STEAM_0:0:549460348
The only people to really deal with these bans will be @TinySlayer @Dank

Status
Not open for further replies.