Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ibTravis
Your Roleplay Name: Tray Bizzle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58623438

Why were you punished?: 1.4 - Ban Evasion. Alt acount of STEAM_0:0:115363209

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was banned on 07/17/2022 for being an alternate account of someone I live in the same household with. I understand why I may have been banned in the crossfire, as we shared the same IP address but I had no affiliation with contributing to evading any sort of ban. My Steam profile is 11 years old, I have over 5,000 hours on Garry's Mod, and I never allowed anyone to use my account. 'Eazy-E' https://bans.perpheads.com/player/STEAM_0:0:115363209 is my brother, and I understand why his ban is in place. I know this may be a tricky situation based on the circumstances, but I do not mind further elaborating in a voice call.

Additional Information: N/A

Reaction score
Are you able to provide all of the steamids that you have used on the server, and all of the ones that your brother has used?

Reaction score
Are you able to provide all of the steamids that you have used on the server, and all of the ones that your brother has used?
ibTravis (STEAM_0:1:58623438) is the only steam account I have used on the server. After reviewing the related bans on my brother, I believe that Sheriff Woody (STEAM_0:1:236175068), Sean Kingston (STEAM_0:1:178890620), and ibJustin (STEAM_0:0:56538916) may be all of the accounts used by him. Like I said previously, we live in the same household so our IP will be the same.

Reaction score
I would suggest that your brother attempts to appeal the original ban before attempting to join the server, otherwise you may end up getting banned again.