Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @tymon007
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: nutsguy_23
Your Roleplay Name: Nicolas Dillon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:595280155

Why were you punished?: supposedly murdering a RC

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i got banned for something i didnt do? it says i need a minimum but the reason isnt that hard to see lol so lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Additional Information: RC worker impounded vehicle after I barely left it. I threatened him at gunpoint to untow it. He hits emergency so I shoot him, not finishing him off then run away. I get jail time and ticket way over the time I shouldve gotten for only an assault with deadly weapon. Admin then accuses me of murder. Admin was not clear in questions, not really trying to find out what happened, and is terrible at interrogating me and gets butthurt. Admin then proceeds to abuse powers and ban me for something I didnt do.

You did kill the road crew whether you finished him or not.

Why did you kill the road crew?

murder is not the same as incapacitation. what rule did me "killing him" break?

2.5 Excessive Negativity​

Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

it seems like you gunpointing him to release your vehicle being towed can also be considered 3.4:

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk​

Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

You also did refuse to answer properly in your report claiming you never killed a roadcrew worker, which you technically did shoot/kill them.

Back