- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @TYMON007
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day
Your Steam Name: morgana
Your Roleplay Name: Daniel Brewer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:176595506
Why were you punished?: I lost connection (at least, my ping froze) and when I reconnected (retry in console) I was banned for disconnecting after a report was made
Why should this appeal be considered?: When I typed retry in console I did not see a report opened against me, and would have been more than happy to respond to it on reconnection
Very sorry for the appearance of evading a report, but if I wanted to do that I would've just not reconnected at all!!
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @TYMON007
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day
Your Steam Name: morgana
Your Roleplay Name: Daniel Brewer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:176595506
Why were you punished?: I lost connection (at least, my ping froze) and when I reconnected (retry in console) I was banned for disconnecting after a report was made
Why should this appeal be considered?: When I typed retry in console I did not see a report opened against me, and would have been more than happy to respond to it on reconnection
Very sorry for the appearance of evading a report, but if I wanted to do that I would've just not reconnected at all!!


