[Ban Request] by Sgt.James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sgt.James /James Jefferson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Morteh / Norman Stansfield | Hunter / Jeff Jefferson

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19790224 (Morteh) | STEAM_0:1:54250234 (Hunter)

Reason: Rules: Metagaming, 2.1, 3.3 , 3.22 , 3.24 , 4.1 | Laws: 9.10 , 11.3

Evidence: View it from the start all the way to 4 minutes and 20 seconds. LINK

----

Clearly both did not understand the point of this Gamemode.

Update (10:47AM):

A few minutes after i got pulled over again by Officer Jeff Jefferson because i was apparently following him the entire time. He then attempted to perform a search on me which was illegal at that moment. Accusing me of violating a traffic law without backing it up with proof. Additionally he was using his lights and sirens to bypass the Traffic laws so he could reach his destination faster.

Demo will be uploaded later.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do think this member should be banned, as i can't see the demo atm. i don't really know so much, well for some minutes ago that user drove on the highway violated the traffic laws he was speeding on the bridge also so he broke 4.1, then i said ''Your driving is bad'' he said he can give me a ticket for that, as he can't really do. Of what i saw of this player i think he should be banned, as he don't even understand the Police Job.
EDIT: Putting a BR on him and another player for violating traffic rules and such.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok, here is my side of the story; this Jeff Jefferson guy I have never seen on the server before comes on the force and tells me to follow that pickup truck. I do so and believe he has a reason for the following. When I get told to pull him over I do so. Then I find out that he simply wants to tell him that they share last names you can see in the demo that I lack engagement and understand that this isn't right. I afterwards apologize for this. (If it can be heard. If you can't clearly hear it then I am sorry for this and won't let this repeat itself.)

Reaction score
Well, that was an interesting situation to watch. Morteh won't get banned although I do think that he didn't have a valid reason to break rule 3.22, but he still got told to follow James by Hunter and he reasonably thought he had a valid reason to stop James so it's understandable. Hunter will be banned for a day for breaking rule 2.1.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.